Leisure and disability Centre Changing Room Facilities Refurbishment Ladies and Gents
Works consisted off complete overhaul of changing room facility both male and female, first refurbishing the gents, which included DDA compliant toilet and showering facilities, new showers, recessed vanity sinks facilities, flooring and benching.
Ladies consisted of all of the above with the addition of a suspended ceiling, LED lighting and baby changing facility.
Our Completed Work
The Services We Provided
- General Building
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Cubicle panel system
- DDA compliance
- Safety vinyl flooring
- Alterations to plumbing and waste services
- Installation of urinal
- Multi use shower facility and individual cubical toilets
- Redecoration and hygienic wall cladding
- Client: Local Charity
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Project Works: General Building, Carpentry and Joinery, Cubicle panel system, DDA compliance, safety vinyl flooring, Alterations to plumbing and waste services, installation of urinal, multi use shower facility and individual cubical toilets, Redecoration and hygienic wall cladding.
- Designing a layout that would allow unhindered use for both disabled and enabled service users.
- Because the facility had other facilities within the building it allowed us to carry out the refurbishment without disruption to the services users meaning there weren’t to many complications or restrictions.