NHS Hospital Mental Health residents shower and toilet Refurbishment
Refurbishment works were carried out to three separate bathrooms adjacent to one another, due to facility being occupied mental health facility. Some of these services would have to remain operational until first phase of the works were complete and handed over before next phase could be begin, thus complicating and extending project duration.
To strip out old toilets x2 and 1no non-compliant DDA wet-room shower including flooring, blockwork walls and all redundant services
Our Completed Work
How it looked before
The Services We Provided
- Alter services layout to allow better use of space and to hide exposed pipework’s. services.
- Overhaul and install electrics and lighting with specialist Anti-ligature lighting including LED and emergency facility.
- Alter plumbing for specialist sensory Wash hand basin
- Install new sanitaryware, clinical hygienic wall cladding (Altro Whiterock), including feature wall colour and welded joints selected by trust.
- Supply and lay new vinyl safety flooring with cover skirting details to all facilities
- Redecorate walls and install new specialist anti-ligature radiator covers.
- Deep Clean and remove temporary working compound and hoardings.
- Issue relevant Compliance documentation including O&M, Electrical certification.
- Client: National Health Services
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Project Works: General Building, Carpentry, Metal studwork partitions, , Bathroom ,shower and sensory controlled sanitaryware installation, Heating and plumbing alterations, Electrical, Flooring, Whiterocking and Decorating.
- Fully Operational facilities having to be escorted and remain aware of working environment without compromising safety or function of facility.
- Restrictions of space onsite to store materials or goods and cut materials.
- Noisy works and disruption to patient’s daily routine, which was managed by carrying out noisy activity as agreed times and dates.